Each year on December 1, World AIDS Day is observed around the globe, serving as a memorial for those lost to HIV and as an opportunity to make people aware of enhanced HIV prevention and treatment options. This year’s World AIDS Day theme is “Putting Ourselves to the Test: Achieving Equity to End HIV,” which encourages people to unite to eliminate the barriers to HIV testing, prevention, and treatment that are holding back progress on ending the HIV/AIDS epidemic.
- World AIDS Day Video Accompaniment
- Now is Not the Time for the CDC to Relax Opioid Prescription Guidelines Video Accompaniment
- FDOH and DCF Leadership Visit Brevard County Core Network Video Accompaniment
- FDOH Encourages Floridians to Be Prepared Ahead of Tropical Storm Nicole Landfall Video Accompaniment
- Tropical Storm Nicole - Early Prescription Refills Permitted Under State of Emergency Video Accompaniment