Bronson, Fla – The Florida Department of Health in Levy County today issued a mosquito-borne illness alert for Levy County. A case of Eastern Equine Encephalitis has been confirmed in a flock of Emus in the Bronson area and there is a heightened concern residents could become ill.
- Florida Department of Health Welcomes New State Emergency Medical Services Medical Director Video Accompaniment
- Florida to Open Additional Monoclonal Antibody Therapy Treatment Sites Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Issues New COVID-19 Testing Guidance Video Accompaniment
- State Surgeon General Calls on Federal Government to Stop Actively Preventing Distribution of COVID-19 Therapeutics Video Accompaniment
- Year in Review- FDOH Protecting and Promoting the Health of All Floridians Video Accompaniment