Vulnerable populations at risk for severe COVID-19:Certain populations are at greater risk of progressing to severe disease and warrant more significant consideration for prophylaxis or treatment. Patients who are older (≥65 years), have comorbidities, or are immunocompromised are at higher risk of hospitalization and death from COVID-19. When necessary, providers should prioritize treating patients at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19 illness, including older and immunocompromised individuals and those with clinical risk factors.
- Treatment Locator Video Accompaniment
- 20220617-provider-alert-pediatric-covid-19-vaccines.pr Video Accompaniment
- 20220603-gov-desantis-2022-budget Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Promotes Generator Safety Ahead of 2022 Disaster Preparedness Tax Holiday Video Accompaniment
- The Florida Department of Health in Broward County is Responding to Monkeypox Case Video Accompaniment