Bronson, Fla – The Florida Department of Health in Levy County today issued a mosquito-borne illness alert for Levy County. A case of Eastern Equine Encephalitis has been confirmed in a flock of Emus in the Bronson area and there is a heightened concern residents could become ill.
- Florida Department of Health Issues Notice of Fine to Leon County Totaling More Than 3.5 Million for Violation of Florida Law Video Accompaniment
- Setting the Record Straight - Nikki Fried Perpetuates COVID-19 Misinformation Video Accompaniment
- Child Care Food Program Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Sets the Record Straight on False Data Claims by the Miami Herald Video Accompaniment
- New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Orlando Video Accompaniment