Bronson, Fla – The Florida Department of Health in Levy County today issued a mosquito-borne illness alert for Levy County. A case of Eastern Equine Encephalitis has been confirmed in a flock of Emus in the Bronson area and there is a heightened concern residents could become ill.
- Florida Surgeon General Commends Governor Desantis for Commitment to Public Health Video Accompaniment
- 011320-department-of-health-awards-45-million-in-grants-to-florida-research-institutions-working-to-end-alzheimers-disease Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Highlights Prescription Drug Monitoring Program Accomplishments Video Accompaniment
- New Health Officer Selected for Orange County Video Accompaniment
- Florida Surgeon General Urges Vaccination as Best Defense Against Rapidly Spreading Flu Virus Video Accompaniment