Bronson, Fla – The Florida Department of Health in Levy County today issued a mosquito-borne illness alert for Levy County. A case of Eastern Equine Encephalitis has been confirmed in a flock of Emus in the Bronson area and there is a heightened concern residents could become ill.
- Diabetes - Do You Know the U.S. Numbers Video Accompaniment
- GOVERNOR DESANTIS’ BOLDER, BRIGHTER, BETTER FUTURE BUDGET WILL KEEP FLORIDIANS HEALTHY Video Accompaniment
- Click-It Video Accompaniment
- New Administrator Selected for Charlotte County Video Accompaniment
- Safe Sleep for Florida Infants Video Accompaniment