Bronson, Fla – The Florida Department of Health in Levy County today issued a mosquito-borne illness alert for Levy County. A case of Eastern Equine Encephalitis has been confirmed in a flock of Emus in the Bronson area and there is a heightened concern residents could become ill.
- Healthy You Healthy Baby Video Accompaniment
- Newborn Screening Video Accompaniment
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Calls for Audit of Palm Beach County Health Care District Following Damage to More Than 1,000 Doses of Vaccine Video Accompaniment
- Governor Desantis' Florida Leads Budget Will Continue Effort to Put Seniors First and Protect the Vulnerable and Will Keep Floridians Healthy Video Accompaniment