Bronson, Fla – The Florida Department of Health in Levy County today issued a mosquito-borne illness alert for Levy County. A case of Eastern Equine Encephalitis has been confirmed in a flock of Emus in the Bronson area and there is a heightened concern residents could become ill.
- Health Survey Video Accompaniment
- The Florida Department of Health Observes National HIV Testing Day 2021 Video Accompaniment
- Governor DeSantis Approves Budget to Continue Improving Public Health in Florida Video Accompaniment
- Memorial Day Remember Water Safety Video Accompaniment
- Setting the Record Straight - Florida Department of Health Addresses False Miami Herald Claims Video Accompaniment