Bronson, Fla – The Florida Department of Health in Levy County today issued a mosquito-borne illness alert for Levy County. A case of Eastern Equine Encephalitis has been confirmed in a flock of Emus in the Bronson area and there is a heightened concern residents could become ill.
- Radon Month Video Accompaniment
- Florida Vaccine Update Video Accompaniment
- Governor Ron DeSantis, Hospital CEOs Announce Distribution Plan for Weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation and Recognize Statewide Progress on Vaccine Distribution Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Issues Update on COVID-19 Video Accompaniment
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes World AIDS Day Video Accompaniment