Bronson, Fla – The Florida Department of Health in Levy County today issued a mosquito-borne illness alert for Levy County. A case of Eastern Equine Encephalitis has been confirmed in a flock of Emus in the Bronson area and there is a heightened concern residents could become ill.
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez And Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Meet With Martin County Stakeholders And Community Leaders To Discuss Hepatitis A Outbreak Video Accompaniment
- FDOH Urges Summer Safety with Tips for Swimming, Grilling and Chilling Video Accompaniment
- Florida Department of Health Encourages Safety this 4th of July Video Accompaniment
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nunez and Florida Surgeon General Scott A. Rivkees Confirm CDC to Partner in Hepatitis A Outbreak Response Video Accompaniment
- Florida Residents and Visitors Urged to Prepare for Hurricane Season Video Accompaniment